An important message about our service13-01-2021
BreastScreen NSW is open and taking bookings.
The safety of women, our staff and the community is our priority.
Please call us on 13 20 50 to reschedule your appointment if you:
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have recently travelled overseas or to an interstate COVID-19 case location*
- Have recently visited a NSW hotspot location** or been in close contact with someone who has visited a hotspot location
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
*The current interstate COVID-19 case locations can be found here.
**The current NSW hotspots can be found here.
How you can help us when attending your appointment:
- Wear a mask
- Attend your appointment alone
- Only enter the clinic 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Wash your hands before coming to your appointment
- Avoid touching your nose and mouth
- Stay a safe distance from others
- Stay at home if you are unwell
- Be patient and kind, we are in this together.
How we’re helping to keep you safe at your appointment:
- Using masks for clients and radiographers during mammograms
- Precautionary questions around health and travel
- Practicing social distancing and providing hand sanitizer in clinic waiting rooms
- A minimal contact check-in process
- Cleaning of equipment and commonly used surfaces
- Limiting the number of people in the clinic.
In the video below, Dr. Wendy Vincent (Clinical Advisor, BreastScreen NSW) outlines the measures we have put in place to protect against the transmission of COVID-19.
If you have any questions or require support, please call us on 13 20 50.
For COVID-19 in-language resources, visit NSW Health.
We will provide further updates here and on our Facebook page.