Careers with BreastScreen NSW
BreastScreen NSW offers careers in a range of fields, including Radiology, Radiography, Nursing, Counselling, Marketing, Data Management, and Customer Service.
Why Work with BreastScreen NSW?
- Our screening and assessment services can be found in over 49 permanent clinics and our mobile vans visit over 200 locations across NSW.
- We embrace diversity and encourage our employees to realise their full potential.
- We aim to place the right people into the right roles at the right time - this will enable us to provide a high quality service to the women of NSW.
Are you a female radiographer?
- An exciting opportunity to work in a well woman's health program.
- Flexible hours with no shift work. Full-time, part-time and casual roles available.
- The ability to work both independently and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Comprehensive training for qualified radiographers in mammography and related assessment procedures.
For more information, please contact BreastScreen NSW's Lead Radipgrapher - Beverlee Macdonell-Scott.
Current Vacancies with BreastScreen NSW
If you’re considering your next career opportunity with the BreastScreen NSW Program, we’d love to hear from you.
For information on our current vacancies, please visit the following sites:
Have a Question?
If you have any questions regarding careers, temporary clinical positions, or locums, please get in touch using our online contact form.